1/4" FRL Modular Diverter
- Use: Modular Diverter is used to easily split air lines into 2 separate lines.
- Redirects: Partial air flow when unregulated/unlubricated air is desired. Allows: Easy component removal and servicing without unthreading multiple pipe connections.
- Choose: Between filtered, pressurized, and/or lubricated air.
- 1/4" NPT: Connects to hard piping. 1/4" unthreaded end: Connects to modular connector.
- Compatible: With Milton 1/4" FRL Units.
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
Milton’s 1/4" FRL Modular Diverter (S-1163-2C):
Used to connect supply air to a FRL system, this modular diverter allows for easier servicing without unthreading multiple pipe connections. Designed with a hole on top, it easily diverts filtered air on Milton modular FRL units. Air use can be split into two ways. Air can be filtered, pressurized, and/or lubricated.