Hydraulic Directional Control Valve Model BP
The Cross BP series directional control valves controls cylinder or motor speed and direction with a variable voltage input signal. Common applications for the BP series include conveyors, augers, winches, compactors and when controlling speed and position are required.
- Controls cylinder or motor speed and direction with a variable voltage input signal
- Allows for remote mounting of electronic input controllers
- 0-12 Volt DC, SAE ports
- 3000 psi working pressure, 25 GPM, closed center only
- Cylinder port load checks, internal pilot and drain
- High tensile strength cast iron body, select fit spools, Buna N seals