1. Head / Cap: Precision machined from solid aluminum alloy bar stock (6061-T6).
2. Cylinder Barrel: Clear anodized aluminum alloy tubing with file hard coat I.D. provides superior seal life and excellent abrasion resistance. Tube ends are piloted into head and cap for positive cylinder alignment and concentricity.
3. Rod Cartridge: Extra long high strength bronze gland provides maximum bearing support and wear resistance. With certain exceptions, a removable retainer allows for gland removal without cylinder disassembly.
4. Piston: Lightweight, high strength, precision machined from solid aluminium alloy (6061-T6).
5. Piston Rod: High strength steel piston rod has a ground, polished and hard chrome plated surface for extended bearing and seal life.
6. Tie Rods: High strength steel, roll threaded for added strength and engagement.
7. Cushion Seals: State of the art self-aligning, self-checking elastomeric cushion seals ensure quick break-away. Eliminates the need for ball checks and provides optimum cushioning.
8. Cushions: ap cushion spear and floating-head cushion bushing provide consistent cushioning performance.
9. Cushion Adjustments: Flush mounted captive cushion adjustment allows safe cushion adjustment under pressure. Cushion needle design provides a wide range of cushion adjustment.
10. Tube End Seals: (O-ring) compression type seals available in many different compounds. Seals are re-usable if performing maintenance or repair.
11. Ports: NPTF ports are standard. SAE ports are optional.
12. Rods and Piston Seals: The Carboxylated nitrile "U" cups with Teflon® compound ensures long seal life and low friction in lubricated and non-lubricated applications.
13. Rod Wiper: Double lip Carboxylated nitrile with Teflon® compound acts as a secondary seal while keeping out dirt, dust and other contaminants.
14. Magnetic Ring: For switch actuation. (Optional)