Hydraulic Directional Valve Model AD
The Cross AD Series directional control valves provide good metering characteristics and long dependable service life. Optimum versatility is provided due to the many standard and optional features. Balanced spools are select-fit for minimum leakage and load holding checks prevent load drop when shifting. Parallel flow path permits spools to be operated independently or simultaneously.
The Cross AD Series directional valve offers differential style relief, load checks and excellent metering in a compact, economical model with parallel flow paths.
- 15 GPM flow rate
- 3000 psi operating pressure
- 7/8-14 (SAE #10) inlet and outlet
- 3/4-16 (SAE #8) work ports
- Adjustment built-in relief valve, set at 2000 psi
- Parallel operation
- Load holding cylinder port check valves
- Built-in power beyond capability
- Field conversion kits part numbers:
- 1V2566 - Power beyond sleeve (7/8-14, SAE#10)
- 1V2572 - Closed center plug
- 1R0035 - No relief plug for closed center
- 1V2682 - 2 position with spring center manual detent kit
- 1V2683 - 3 position manual detent kit
Standard AD valve offerings listed below as simple model codes
beginning with "SA"
Model Number Description Weight (LBS) SA2* Single spool 3-position, 4-way 8 SA22* Double spool 3-position, 4-way 10 SAF2** Double spool 1st spool 4-position float, 2nd spool 3-position 10