SKU: 2E100-250 Series
|Port & Mounting||Body Ported|
|Action & Motion||Pilot, Normally Closed, Two Position, 2 Way|
|Operating Pressure||87 to 1450 PSI (Coil Wattage Dependent)|
|Working Medium||Air, Gas, Liquid, Oil, Cryogens|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 356°F (-40 to 180°C) with non-freezing medium|
|Coil Insulation & Protection Class||F Class, IP65 (CE Certification)|
|Coil Duty Cycle||100% ED|
|Electrical Connection||D = DIN (with LED indicator, conduit terminal) |
G = Grommet (12" Lead Wire)
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Seal Material||Teflon, Viton|
|Armature Tube||Stainless Steel|
|Plunger & Spring||Stainless Steel|
To Connect a DIN Coil:
- Remove the Philips screw from the plastic housting & unplug from the DIN coil.
- Use the removed screw to push the terminal block out of the plastic DIN housing.
- Note the "1", "2", and ground "⏚" symbols.
- For DC DIN Coils, connect "1" to your positive lead and "2" to your negative lead.
- For AC DIN Coils, connect "1" to your HOT lead, "2" to your NEUTRAL lead, and "⏚" to your ground lead, if required.
To Connect a Grommet Coil:
- For DC Coils, connect the red wire to your positive lead and the black wire to your negative lead.
- For AC Coils, connect the black wire to your HOT lead and the white wire to your NEUTRAL lead.
- For Coils provided with Molded Cables, the color of the wire indicates the type of lead:
- GREEN = Ground Wire
- BLUE = Positive or HOT Wire
- BROWN = Negative or Neutral Wire