3/4" NPT High Pressure Regulator
- 3/4" national pipe thread
- Maximum inlet pressure of 250 pounds per square inch
- Maximum of 220 standard cubic feet per minute at 100 pounds per square inch
- Operating temperature range of 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Required gage not included
- Buna-N diaphragm
This 3/4" NPT midsize high pressure heavy duty regulator is the relieving type, offering stable downstream air pressure over a wide range of air flows for accurate control, fast response and minimal pressure drop. Offset gage ports can also serve as two 1/4" NPT supply lines. Made up of an aluminum die cast body, balanced piston and molded rubber seat, this regulator should be proceeded by a filter to eliminate damage. Maximum of 250 PSI and 220 SCFM. Includes one plug for gage port.