Mini FRL Modular Connector with Wall Mount Brackets - (1/8", 1/4")
- Use: Modular connector is used to connect FRL components together without hard piping.
- Includes: Wall mount brackets and hardware.
- Allows: Easy service and replacement of components.
- Unthread: Top screw to loosen connector and slide out component for service. Tighten: Top screw to secure units together.
- Compatible: With Milton Mini 1/4" and 1/8" FRL Units.
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
Milton’s 1/4" and 1/8” Mini FRL Modular Connector (S-1163-3C):
Used to connect mini FRL components together without hard piping. Bracket includes two holes that can be used as screw holes when attaching to a wall. Modular connectors allow for easy service and replacement by simply unscrewing top screw and removing component. The center opening of this modular connector includes a rubber O-ring which provides a tight seal between FRL components.
Includes wall mount brackets and hardware.