Item # LD1283-06, LifeStar™ Air Breathing Hose
- Core Liner – White, low odor, food-grade polymeric compound.
- Reinforcement – Two layers of spiraled high tensile synthetic yarn.
- Cover Material – Black elastomeric.
Features and Advantages
- Made with a food-grade polymeric compound to give the diver a clean breathing air passageway.
- This fresh air hose was made with cleanliness in mind.
- Capable of handling mixtures of oxygen, helium and nitrogen gases which are customarily used in diving applications.
- The LifeStar® “Star Core” safety design core tube may just be the most kink-resistant Commercial Diving product on the market today. (Test data on kink-resistant design can be provided upon request).
- LifeStar® hose can be made in long continuous lengths.
- Meets MIL-H-2815G section 3.12.2 off-gassing for air-breathing applications, especially commercial diving.
- Silicone-free core and cover.
- RoHS compliant.
- Tested to the highest standards.
- Standard package is a 1,200 ft. reel.
Service Temperature [Min]
-15 ºF-26 ºC
Service Temperature [Max]
150 ºF65 ºC
Max. Working Pressure at 70 ºF (20 ºC)
Min. Burst Pressure at 70 ºF (20 ºC)
Standard Length Reels
Approx. Weight (Per 100 ft.)
Commercial Air Hose