FRL Air Filter & Regulator - 1/4" NPT - Polycarbonate Bowl, Automatic Float
- FRL Air Filter Regulators: Removes water/particles, protects air tools, and prevents overdrying tools.
- Cast aluminum body. Locking adjustable pressure knob. 40-micron bronze sintered filter element. Dial Pressure gauge. Automatic/Manual full-time fluid drain. Push-to-connect drain tubing connection to channel water safely.
- Fully assembled. INCLUDES mounting bracket. Polycarbonate bowl. Bowl Capacity: 7.4 OZ.
- 1/4" inch national pipe threads on both inlet/outlet. Dial gauge scale range: (0 to 160 PSI, 0 to 1.1 MPa). Adjustment range: 5-120 PSI.
- Max Air Flow: 140 CFM. Max operating pressure: 145 PSI. Temperature range between 25°F and 140°F or -5°C and 60°C.
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
This (EX45FR40A-02P) 1/4" NPT Air Filter & Regulator (FR) duo saves space by combining features of both the filter and regulator into one unit. Its polycarbonate bowl has a capacity of 7.4 oz. Contains a 3/8"" push-to-connect drain tubing connection to channel content safely away during automatic draining, or can be manually drained by rotating the shut-off at the bottom. Next to the filter is the regulator, which includes 1 5/8” dial gauge readings in both PSI/Mpa and a lockout knob to set desired PSI. Always install FR 20' feet down line of air compressor to allow air to cool and lessen the amount of water carried through the supply line.
Comes fully assembled. Includes mounting bracket and hardware. Replacement filter: Milton # (S-1118-1RP).