FRL (Mini/Piggyback) Air Filter & Regulator - 1/4" NPT - Polycarbonate Bowl, Automatic Float
- FRL Air Filter Regulators: Removes water/particles, protects air tools, and prevents overdrying tools.
- Piggyback: Compact Filter/Regulator duo that combines the functions of both parts. Most effective when space is limited- Save space on your wall.
- Cast aluminum body. Locking adjustable pressure knob. 40-micron bronze sintered filter element. Dial Pressure gauge. Automatic/Manual full-time fluid drain.
- 1/4" inch national pipe threads on both inlet/outlet. Polycarbonate Bowl: Full, transparent view of fluid level. Bowl Capacity: 1.4 OZ.
- Max Air Flow: 20 CFM. Max operating pressure: 145 PSI. Temperature range between 25°F and 140°F or -5°C and 60°C.
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
This (EX25PB40A-02P) 1/2" NPT Mini Piggyback Air Filter & Regulator (FR) duo saves space by combining features of both the filter and regulator into one unit. Its polycarbonate bowl has a capacity of 1.4 oz. that contains sight glass, allowing visibility of the fluid. Contains a 3/8" automatic draining, or can be manually drained by rotating the shut-off at the bottom. Next to the filter is the regulator, which “piggybacks” onto the filter and includes 1 5/8” dial gauge readings in both PSI/Mpa as well as a lockout knob to set desired PSI. Always install FR 20' feet down line of air compressor to allow air to cool and lessen the amount of water carried through the supply line. Max air flow: 20 CFM. Max operating pressure: 145 PSI.
Includes mounting bracket and hardware.