1/2" FNPT Electronic Compressor Tank Drain
- 1/2" national pipe thread
- Working pressure range of 0 to 230 pounds per square inch
- Temperature range of 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Discharge interval adjustable from .5 to 45 minutes
- Discharge duration adjustable from .5 to 10 seconds
This compressor tank drain is electronically adjustable to drain compressor tank automatically in order for it to deliver dry air. The two 2 way direct acting 1/2" FNPT valves are made of forged brass and have a manual test switch. Mountable in any position, this tank drain has a 6' 1/2" power cord and offers voltage of 115 volts / 1 phase / 60 Hz. Offers a working pressure range of 0 to 230 PSI.