1/2" NPT Metal Heavy Duty Coalescing Filter
- 1/2" national pipe thread
- Maximum pressure of 250 pounds per square inch
- Maximum of 37 standard cubic feet per minute at 100 pounds per square inch
- .03 sub micron = 99.97 efficiency
- Operating temperature range of 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- All Milton FRL components are 100% tested before leaving the factory
This 1/2" NPT heavy duty coalescing filter with metal bowl is designed for applications that require air free of oil and all foreign particles. This 6 ounce capacity metal bowl includes a convenient automatic overnight drain which will activate whenever liquid has accumulated in the bowl or when the air supply is shut down. With a maximum pressure of 250 PSI, this coalescing filter offers up to 37 SCFM. The .03 micron filtration and low pressure drop make this filter ideal for body shop, spray painting, food processing and instrumentation.