3/8" NPT Polycarbonate Precision Lubricator
- 3/8" national pipe thread
- Maximum pressure of 150 pounds per square inch
- Maximum of 82 standard cubic feet per minute at 100 pounds per square inch
- Operating temperature range of 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 125 degrees Fahrenheit
- Not for use with synthetic lubricants
This 3/8" NPT precision lubricator with polycarbonate bowl is the drip style, which allows precise settings for trouble free protection. The adjusting knob can be removed in order to prevent tampering and the sight glass dome allows observation for instant drip rate adjustment. The 5 ounce polycarbonate bowl with metal bowl guard may be filled without shutting down line pressure, delivering oil at an air flow as low as 2 SCFM. Regulator is designed to provide oil to air tools that require oil for operation. Maximum pressure of 150 PSI and 82 SCFM.