3/4" NPT Metal Micro Filter
- 3/4" national pipe thread
- Maximum pressure of 250 pounds per square inch
- Maximum of 230 standard cubic feet per minute at 100 pounds per square inch
- Install upstream from regulators
- Temperature range of 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes sight glass for visual check of condensation collection
This 3/4" NPT Milton micro filter is supplied with pre-assembled automatic overnight drain, which will operate when an air supply is shut down or when liquid has gathered in the filter bowl. The included 3 stage baffle system offers exceptional moisture removal. This micro filter includes a porous bronze sintered 40 micron filter element which allows fewer pressure drops and longer cleaning intervals. Micro filters remove harmful water or oil condensate, pipe scale, dirt and rust from compressed air systems and are used as pre-filters to coalescing type filters to ensure high efficiency and long element life. The corrosion resistant metal bowl has a capacity of 10 ounces. Maximum of 250 PSI and 245 SCFM.