1/2" NPT Heavy Duty Metal Micro Filter
- 1/2" national pipe thread
- Maximum pressure of 250 pounds per square inch
- Maximum of 100 standard cubic feet per minute at 100 pounds per square inch
- Install upstream from regulators
- Temperature range of 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
This 1/2" NPT Milton micro filter is supplied with pre-assembled automatic overnight drain, which will operate when an air supply is shut down or when liquid has gathered in the filter bowl. The included 3 stage baffle system offers exceptional moisture removal. This micro filter includes a porous bronze sintered 40 micron filter element which allows less pressure drops and longer cleaning intervals. Micro filters remove harmful water or oil condensate, pipe scale, dirt and rust from compressed air systems and are used as pre-filters to coalescing type filters to ensure high efficiency and long element life. The corrosion resistant metal bowl has a capacity of 6 ounces. Maximum of 250 PSI and 100 SCFM.