3/8" NPT Metal Micro Filter
- 3/8" national pipe thread
- Maximum pressure of 150 pounds per square inch
- Maximum of 75 standard cubic feet per minute at 100 pounds per square inch
- Install upstream from regulators
- Temperature range of 40 degrees Fahrenheit to 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- 10 oz. bowl
This 3/8" NPT Milton micro filter has a manual drain, 3 stage baffle system and a porous bronze 40 micron filter element. Micro filters remove harmful water or oil condensate, pipe scale, dirt and rust from compressed air systems. The corrosion resistant metal bowl has a capacity of 10 ounces. Maximum of 250 PSI and 75 SCFM.