1/4" NPT Polycarbonate Micro Filter
- 1/4" national pipe thread
- Maximum pressure of 150 pounds per square inch
- Maximum of 48 standard cubic feet per minute at 100 pounds per square inch
- Install upstream from regulators
- Sintered bronze elements are permanent and cleanable
- Can be set up as a modular unit as well
This 1/4" NPT Milton micro filter is supplied with a pre-assembled internal automatic overnight drain, which will operate when an air supply is shut down or when liquid has gathered in the filter bowl. The included 3 stage baffle system offers exceptional moisture removal. This micro filter includes a porous bronze sintered 40 micron filter element which allows less pressure drops and longer cleaning intervals. Micro filters remove harmful water or oil condensate, pipe scale, dirt and rust from compressed air systems and are used as pre-filters to coalescing type filters to ensure high efficiency and long element life. This polycarbonate bowl has a capacity of 5 ounces and is protected by a safety metal bowl guard. Maximum of 150 PSI and 48 SCFM.