FRL Modular Connector with Wall Mount Brackets - (3/4", 1")
- Use: Modular connector is used to connect FRL components together without hard piping.
- Includes: Wall mount brackets and hardware.
- Allows: Easy service and replacement of components.
- Unthread: Top screw to loosen connector and slide out component for service. Tighten: Top screw to secure units together.
- Compatible: With Milton 3/4" and 1" High Flow FRL Units.
EXELAIR by Milton’s Simply Better Air® system provides the best solution to manage compressed air.
Milton’s 3/4" and 1” FRL Modular Connector (S-1163-51C):
Used to connect high flow FRL components together without hard piping. Bracket includes two holes that can be used as screw holes when attaching to a wall. Modular connectors allow for easy service and replacement by simply unscrewing top screw and removing component. The center opening of this modular connector includes a rubber O-ring which provides a tight seal between FRL components.
Includes wall mount brackets and hardware.